Chef Edward Lee is the chef/owner of 610 Magnolia, The Wine Studio, MilkWood and Whiskey Dry in Louisville, KY and the culinary director for Succotash in National Harbor, Maryland and forthcoming in DC. He has received multiple finalist nominations for the James Beard Foundation Award Best Chef: Southeast. He appears frequently in print and television and was recently nominated for a daytime Emmy for his role as host of the Emmy-winning series, “Mind of Chef” on PBS. Lee’s self-authored best-selling cookbook, Smoke & Pickles, chronicles his unconventional journey from the kitchens of Brooklyn to becoming a lauded Southern chef.
Accolades & Publications
- James Beard Foundation – Best Chef: Southeast Finalist
- PBS “Mind of a Chef” – Host
- Smoke & Pickles: Recipes & Stories from a New Southern Kitchen (Artisan, 2013)
- Bravo “Top Chef: Texas” – Contestant (Season 9)
- Food Network “Iron Chef America” – Contestant (2010)