Jason Tesauro is a devotee to chilled pink and spilt ink. He’s the father of five children, author of three books and recipient of two national writing awards. Along with co-authoring The MODERN GENTLEMAN series, Tesauro serves as Chief Sommelier for Barboursville Vineyards and contributes booze/food/culture journalism to The New York Times, Esquire, Travel+Leisure, The Washington Post, Men’s Journal and others. His latest feature from Travel+Leisure was selected for Best Food Writing 2016. Look for him spreading the gospel of Virginia bounty and refined cool via TheModernGentleman.com.
Accolades & Publications
- Best Food Writing – Travel+Leisure “Bo Bech Discovers the Bounty of Virginia” (2016)
- Pulitzer Prize Nomination – “Sex With Brent Reiten” (2015)
- FOLIO – Bronze Eddie Award (2012), Silver Eddie Award (2010)
- The MODERN LOVER: A Playbook for Suitors, Spouses, and Ringless Carousers (Ten Speed Press,2012)
- The MODERN GENTLEMAN: A Guide to Essential Manners, Savvy & Vice (Ten Speed Press,2002)