Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if it rains?
Rain or Shine, we’re sipping wine!
What does my ticket include at each event? Is there food?
Each ticket is all inclusive and every event has plenty of food, wine, craft beer, and spirits!
I’m joining you from afar. Where should I stay?
Check out our Travel Page for more information on visiting from out of town.
Where do we park?
- Dinner: One if by Land, Two if by Sea, Sugar Land Heritage Museum – Parking onsite available.
- Bartenders Challenge, Sugar Land Town Square – The Sugar Land Marriott Town Square has valet parking available as well as ample parking in one of the three parking garages located in Sugar Land Town Square.
- The Grand Tasting – The Sugar Land Marriott Town Square has valet parking available as well as ample parking in one of the three parking garages located in Sugar Land Town Square.
Saturday and Sunday
- Sip & Stroll and Bistro Brunch at Brazos River Park – Parking is available on site.
What do I wear?
Dress to Impress at the Sugar Land Wine & Food Affair!
- Dinner: One if by Land, Two if by Sea – Delightfully precious evening chic
- Bartenders Challenge – Casual outdoor attire
- The Grand Tasting – Elegant cocktail, sports coats for men
- Sip & Stroll and Bistro Brunch, Saturday and Sunday – Casual outdoor attire, comfortable sipping shoes
Can I bring my children?
No one under 21 is allowed at any of the events. This includes infants and strollers.
What is the hashtag to share my photos?
Who are the producing partners and beneficiaries?
The Sugar Land Wine & Food Affair is produced by IWSC Group North America and the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce. The University of Houston Conrad N. Hilton College for Hotel & Restaurant Management is the beneficiary, and proceeds support a permanent scholarship endowment for students entering the hospitality industry.
Can I refund or exchange my tickets?
No, Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable. The event is so much fun-we are sure you have a friend that will enjoy.